2. Borrow toys that are matched to your child’s age and interests.
3. Enjoy a more clutter-free space.
4. Help the environment by borrowing rather than purchasing.
5. Try toys before you buy them.
6. Save money. Membership costs *$20 per year.
*Financial Assistance The CVTLS is open to all families and caregivers in the Comox Valley regardless of income or financial hardship. We use Statistics Canada Low Income Guidelines as our criteria for giving complimentary memberships. If your family meets these criteria, please tell CVTLS staff at the time of membership registration. You may be asked to produce your most recent Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment to verify eligibility. If your family has PLAY booklets from the Comox Valley Regional District Sports and Aquatic Centres, you may also choose to produce these at the time of registration to receive a complimentary CVTLS membership.
How to Join
Review the Membership Agreement Form below.
Be sure to have one form of picture identification such as a license when you sign the Membership Agreement.